Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yuck.

Okay, so after Christmas I needed to change my blog background since it was Rudolph. This led me to an exhaustive search for a FREE blogger template. I mean, I design stuff for heaven's sake, I don't want to pay for someone else to design stuff... I just need to know how to do the whole HTML thing. In the meantime, I want a pretty,Justify Full free template. Problem is... I'm picky. I can't find anything I really like. So, I saw the thumbnail of this background and thought, oh, this will do. Now I hate it. It's not me. And I already put all my widgets back on. Now I will suffer with it for a while, but just so you know... I don't like it.

There's my rant for the day.;)

4 comments:

Cary said...

Some of us read your blog through a feed reader anyway so it doesn't matter at all. :-). Change it to a huge ugly picture of me and I wouldn't notice.

Alli said...

I actually kinda like it... ;-)

Jessica said...

I read in feed reader, as well, so I didn't even notice Rudolph before!

And, it's a cute background but I will say...it's definitely not you!

But if you're posting pics of those gorgeous boys, no one will notice!

Michelle said...

I agree with Jessica. It's cute, but it doesn't fit you at all. Russ hates my background and wants me to change it but it is so much work to find another one and switch all of the stuff. There should be an easier way.