Monday, November 12, 2007

Life in General

So, life has been a little crazy lately. I've had very little time to sit down and come up with a meaningful post. So, here's a collection of randomness about my life right now.

-I love that I can let my kids play in the back yard by themselves now. Sayonara kids, I've got TV to watch! (Just kidding! Well, a little.)

-If you leave Halloween candy sitting on the counter, I will eat it.

-OU Men's Basketball rocks. Season tickets rock. Sweet old people behind us rock. Crazy little girl in cheerleader outfit across the aisle does not rock.

-Christmas is coming soon. I have 7 Christmas parties to attend this year (so far). I love Christmas and I love parties.

-My hair bothers me. One day good, next day bad.

-I'm good at figuring out people's secrets. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

-I like to knit. There. I said it. I can't make anything other than hats and scarves, but I like to do it. I aspire to knit like Mitzi. I know, I'm a dork.

-It's nearly 80 degrees and it is November. It's just plain wrong.

-I have been married for almost 9 years now. Awesome!

-Life is going by crazy fast. Luke is almost 5, and Payt is almost 3. in some ways it downs't seem possible, in other ways I can hardly remember life without them (no, it's not old age).

-I hate whining.

And on that note, Payt is crying, I must go.

6 comments:

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

Thanks for that. I laughed out loud and I haven't done that in two weeks!!!

Mitzi said...

So, you think I'm a dork?

Pam said...

I knew you were going to say that.

No!!!!

Michelle said...

You don't know my secrets. I think you don't know my secrets. Do you know them? Will you tell me? I don't think I know my secrets.

Amy S. Grant said...

Mitzi, that's what it sounded like to me. :)

I'm impressed that you knit - both of you!

Barbie said...

I had a good laugh at your post. You think time is going by fast, wait til your oldest is about to turn 11 yrs. old. My youngest is the age of your oldest. I'm feeling so old right now. I'm about to celebrate my anniv. at the end of this month. 13 years!! (lucky numer 13) It's amazing that I haven't gotten tired of him yet. You were talking about your hair, this morning I had spiral curled my hair (it takes an hour but the results are worth it) and it looked so good until I walked outside and the wind and damp weather made it go frizzy and wild. Ticked me off. So I had to go to my mom's family xmas reunion/party with a fizz ball on my head.