Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

Payt and his cousin, Alex. Aren't they sweet?!?

Luke's looking very dapper.

Payt's Easter basket was so full of eggs at the church Easter Egg Hunt that eggs were literally spilling out of his basket. Here his cousin, Ryan, is helping him put them back in. Payt was quite the sight sprinting around picking up eggs!

Here's my two sweet boys getting ready for the big hunt. Aren't they cute?!?

Payt's chillin' after a busy day of egg hunting. He's too cool.

Hope you had a great Easter!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I had a great Easter, I love watching all the kids during the Easter Egg Hunt, so cute. Your boys looked so cute !!

Michelle said...

They are so cute. Payt looks cool in his shades.

I fogot to tell you that Becca has decided she is going to marry Payt. Her reason for this- "Because he's tall and I need to marry someone tall like my daddy. And Payt is at my new school, so I will get to see him a lot." Oh the reasoning of a 3 year old.

Jessica said...

They're so grown up!

They look great! Very stylish, that Payt...

Unknown said...

Great blog Pam! We added a link to yours on ours. I recognize the chaos in some of your pics in our house.

- Jason W.