Friday, March 7, 2008

Sassy Pants

That's my new nickname for Payt. Last night we were at the church and I was standing with a large group of people and I was explaining something when Payt walks up and crosses his arms and stands like I am. Next, he starts repeating me word for word. I manage to quiet him for about 1 second before he starts up again. Of course, he's smiling the whole time, showing off his stinkin' cute dimples and mischevious face. The rest of the room was cracking up. I'm pretty sure I have lost ALL control of this child. I think this is divine retribution for my own sarcastic and mischevious ways. The next 14 years or so are gonna whip me. What have I done???

6 comments:

Mel said...

hehehe - That is so cute. Payback are rough, I know first hand w/ my Abby - hehehee

Jessica said...

Oh, you're in trouble. A mini-Pam?!

Don't hook Payt up with Van anytime soon, because I think we would all have to watch our backs: little Derek and little Pam making trouble and being mischevious!

Jenny said...

AHH, I remember those days with Gunner. I learned to go with the flow and not be embarassed. HE was the one calling attention, not ME. Have FUN with it!!! Just remember, the girls will love him in 14 years!!!! :)

Pam said...

The world would definitely be in trouble if little Derek and little Pam united for a world prank tour!

Jeremy Kenney said...

Oh trust me Cris maybe your little sister lost at brith! I really think that God give us kids so he can laugh at us! lol

Unknown said...

Awwwww... it's so cute when it's someone else's kid. He's such a charmer, you can NEVER get mad at him.