Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ELLIOT!

So the past few days Payt has taken to calling himself Elliot. You see, we're kind of big E.T. fans around our house, and Payt has decided that he is, in fact, Elliot. At school yesterday he made all of his teachers and friends call him Elliot. Not only that, he feels he MUST ride his bike every minute we are home (he has to stay in character, you know).

I have to say, I kind of like Payt as Elliot. When he's just Payt he has trouble listening to me, but when he's Elliot and I call him by that name, he does exactly what I say.

I know Halloween is a ways off, but I think I know what Payt will be this year. All we need is a red-hooded sweatsirt and a basket to put on the front of his bike. Anybody have a stuffed E.T. they want to offer??? Man, I love that movie.

3 comments:

Mel said...

I do not have any E.T.'s sitting around the house - sorry. I do however have an "ALF" , so if you ever need that, let me know. hehehee I liked that movie too - I saw it was on last wk. and I wanted us to watch it but we missed it. Go Elliot!!

Jessi said...

Haha! How adorable! I'll be sure to call him Elliot when I see him! :)

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you posted this. Maddie has been wanting to watch ET for a while now, but I was afraid she was too young and would be scared. Your boys weren't scared at all? I'll tell her next time it's on she can watch it.