Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

I had a great Mother's Day today! After church Todd, the boys, myself and Mom & Dad went to Outback for lunch, then headed out to the Bricktown Ballpark for a baseball game. It was Susan Komen day, so mom and I got free pink hats and we both got in the game free since it was Mother's Day. The pic above is Luke and me hangin' out at the game.

Nana & Payt walking to the ballpark. Payt loves his Nana!

Payt being silly as always.


Luke & Gramps enjoying a little time together.

So, it was a great day. I got to spend lots of time with the fam, celebrate my awesome mom, and I got a gift card... what more could you ask for???

3 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like you had a great day!!

Jessi said...

AWW! How fun!

Michelle said...

And it was gorgeous outside. That makes for even a better Mother's Day!