Wednesday, July 2, 2008

That's right... two posts in one day, and you thought I didn't have anything to say!

You know how most kids who are strong willed are that way about what they wear or what they eat? Well, my strong willed child (Payt) is strong willed about his music. He is 3. Everytime we step foot in the vehicle, he HAS to listen to his songs... which consist of Slow Ride (his favorite song in the whole world), Rock and Roll All Nite (his 2nd fav.), anything Van Halen or Weezer, and much to my pride, Def Leppard (we all know the best song in the world is "Pour Some Sugar On Me"). Did I mention he is only 3??? What will life be like when he is a teenager? I think I have a rock star on my hands.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

scary! Gunner only likes country (International Harvester is his FAVORITE song right now)...Brandon will listen to anything at this point. You won't have teenage issues since he is listening to the best rock n roll era......

Michelle said...

Payt is so cool. Russ has taught our girls from a young age that Led Zepplin is the best band in the whole world. Maddie can even recognize L.Z. on the radio. Scary!