Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Fly Went By and Happy 100th Post

I just finished putting the boys to bed and I could not have enjoyed myself more! Luke read the entire book, "A Fly Went By." For all you moms and dads in the know... it's just about the longest Dr. Seuss book ever!! He read 65 pages!!!! I am so proud of Luke. It's so much fun to watch the ways they grow and learn. I can't wait to see what all he'll learn in Kindergarten.

In other news, this is my 100th post! Craziness. I never thought I'd last this long. But alas, here I am. Thanks for sticking with me (anybody out there????).

3 comments:

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

That is great about the book - way to go encouraging reading...

and 100!!!!

awesome!

Unknown said...

we're still popping in and catching up on your lives in Oklahoma!

jason and emily wellnitz

TracyM said...

That is a long book! Way to go Luke! I'm impressed that you didn't fall asleep while he read. Just think...after Kindergarten, it will only be 3 years until they learn to multiply... they grow so fast! I'm glad you are soaking in those little moments.
Tracy
congrats on 100 posts! I'm still reading!