Friday, October 31, 2008

Epic Halloween

I don't know about you guys, but Halloween has been not just a day, but an ENTIRE WEEK! It started with the Young Families Party last Friday night, Fall Festival Sunday night, School costume skate night on Monday, trick-or-treating in my small football-rules-over-everything town on Thursday night, Luke trick-or-treating with his class in town during the day today, followed by a class party, followed by trick-or-treating at Nana's work, followed by a visit to Todd's office. Phew. I'm exhausted! I don't know why, but Blogger is no longer posting my pics in the order I upload them, which makes me mad, but here's a few pics (out of sequence):

Luke at his class party today. That's one of his buddies behind him, and yes, that's Payt to the right. He decided to be in Kindergarten for the day.

Luke & Payt in the costumes Nana bought them to play in at her house. This is in front of Nana's work.

Thursday night we invited some friends over to go trick-or-treating with us in our neighborhood. Pictured are Cameran on the far left, Hope, Luke, Whit, Coulson, and Reese. This was when we returned home at the end of the night.


This is what our group looked like Thursday night... always running. All of them. Fast. I never did get any really good pics of them at people's houses because they moved too fast!



A sweet group of trick-or-treaters!
I have to say that we broke records this year with the amount of candy my kids acquired. It's sick. Literally... looking at all that candy makes me a little sick to my stomach. So, if you need a little pick-me-up, let me know and I'll be happy to pass along a sugar high! I love Halloween, but now I'm ready for Thanksgiving! I love, love the Fall!





0 comments: