Saturday, October 4, 2008

Race for the Cure 2008

This morning was the annual RFC and we had a wonderful tunout again! Team Evans was out in full force and we had a great time together. So, maybe getting up at 5 am wasn't exactly fun, but it was completely worth it. The RFC is such a great reminder that breast cancer affects so many people. It is a great time of fellowship and hope renewed.
So, I know some of you were wondering if I was going to walk after my foot injury. Well, I didn't know until I got there that I would even attempt the 5K... but I did. And I finished! Thanks, Jenny, for letting me use Abram's stroller as a walker! ;)

Here's Luke with his good buddy, Cooper, and Payt.
Payt & Wyatt. So Cute!
The Carpenter clan. Notice the extremely cute hair bows the girls are wearing! You want one, don't you? I know you do. Write me... I'll make it happen. "Bows by Jennifer" rock!
Awwww. Aren't we... tired? Okay, so Jennifer & Jenny (and Reese, too) look great. But I look like it's still 5 am in this picture. Oh well.
Our good friends, Rusty & Mitzi.

2 comments:

not so zen momma said...

What wonderful photos Pam!

Jenny said...

great pics....wish I could've been there. Team Evans is so awesome! It's also amazing to see how much the kids have grown up.....even though I see all these photos, they're still "etched" in my mind as they were when we moved away in Dec 2006 (that sounds sooooo long ago!) It's great to see the photos of all the adults too! Everybody looks great! Thanks for sharing this great event. Hugs!