Thursday, December 13, 2007

Jinx Joke and Other Happenings

Okay, okay. It serves me right for saying something about those without power... we lost power about 4 am Tuesday, but we did get it back on last night (love OEC! I have a feeling it would've been a lot longer if we used OG&E). My parents were gracious enough to let us stay at their house while they were out of town and our power was out. I love their house, but it's good to be back in our own home! We should be here just long enough to lose power again with this weekend's storm...

On another note, Todd and I just celebrated our 9th Anniversary! I can't believe it's already been 9 years (man, I got married young!!!). I thank God for such an awesome marriage to a wonderful man! Love you, Todd! I'm looking forward to retirement traveling to OU games in a pimped out RV with you... :)

2 comments:

John said...

Can you tell me honestly why zucchini bread has magically developed into a Christmas dish?

Pam said...

Don't get me wrong, it's probably not for a lot of people, but it seems that's the only time I make it... comfort food, I guess! :)