Saturday, December 29, 2007

Sooner B-Ball, Baby!

I hope all of you loyal Sooner fans out there watched our boys play West Virginia tonight and win ON THE ROAD to a ranked team in double OT!!!! That's our second win in a row against ranked opponents (did you see them beat Gonzaga????), and I have to say... we looked good!!!

I'm proud to be a season ticket holder. Boomer Sooner, baby! And Capel, you rock!

Can't wait for the football match-up against WV Wednesday- we can make it a double victory!

I'm not excited, or anything.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's why it's SO GOOD to be a Sooner!

Really, is there any other team out there you'd rather be a fan of?

Jenny said...

oops, sorry about the loss to WVU. I fell asleep during the game. Maybe basketball will be better for them.............