Sunday, January 6, 2008

Because If Everybody Else Jumped Off a Bridge...

So we have welcomed another new year! A lot of my friends and fellow bloggers have been talking about their New Year's Resolutions. Well, I don't do resolutions. But there are a few things I want to work on for the new year.

#1 I want to train for and complete the 3-Day 60-mile breast cancer walk in November.
#2 I want to travel (hey, I'm already going to Mexico for Spring Break, taking a summer vacation with the kiddos, a Life Group ski trip in December [don't be a hater because we have the coolest LG] and I'm sure there will be a 10th anniversary trip in there somewhere, too).
#3 I want to be a better friend.
#4 I want to spend more time with my nieces and nephews.

There. Are you happy? I wouldn't call them resolutions, just goals that happen to start around the landmark date of January.

Oh yeah, I also want to get some home projects done. Do we have any painters out there??? I have a few rooms for some lucky DIYers to paint.... anybody... anybody? That's okay, I really don't mind doing that stuff- it's just a matter of getting the paint and I'll be set.

Well, Happy New Year. And for all of you who make resolutions, I hope you are very successful and may you all have a blessed year!!!

1 comments:

Ryan, Jen, & Rowan said...

Thanks for your post! We are so excited. I wish that I lived closer b/c I LOVE TO PAINT!!!! Oh well! We might come up for the OU/ATM bball game in March so maybe I will see you at church!