Sunday, April 27, 2008

He Did It!

Todd finished his first marathon!!! He participated in the OKC Memorial Marathon today and finished with a time of 3:58:39! He had hoped to finish at around 3:30, but he's diabetic and he got low around mile 18 or so. He drank PowerAde and pushed on... finishing with a darn good time, if you ask me. I'm so proud of you, babe!

My mom , the boys, and I trekked around own in the van to watch him. It was an adventure, to say the least, but worth it to stop at a few points and cheer him on with our big signs!

Well, I just had to brag on my hubby. Love you, Todd!

6 comments:

Jessi said...

That's so great! Yea Todd!

Mel said...

That is so awesome, how is Todd feeling today? That was so sweet of you guys to go and cheer him on!!

Jeremy Kenney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeremy Kenney said...

Thanks for the comment! It is now 9:45pm and I just had my last diet drink are you ready!!!

Michelle said...

Way to go Todd! We followed your progess throughout the morning. You did awesome. Something to definitely be proud of!

Gabe said...

Rock on Todd!