Monday, November 17, 2008

Wish Us Luck!

Tomorrow morning I'm heading to sunny California with Jennifer to see my aunt and uncle in Pasadena before we head down to San Diego where we will walk the Breast Cancer 3-Day, 60 mile walk with Kathryn, Chasity, Carrie, Becca, Misty, and Kathryn's sister Julie. I am so excited! I just want to thank everyone who has encouraged all of us along the way. It makes a big difference, and I think we are all ready to go! I'm not worried about my foot, I feel confident everything will be just fine. So, while we're gone, say a little prayer for safety and know that many of you had a part in helping us in this journey- with prayer, encouragement, and helping us raise $20,000 (we did it!). I can't wait to share stories and pictures when I get back. Until then, enjoy sleeping in your beds... I'll be resting my aching body in a sleeping bag inside a tiny tent. Cheers!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'll be thinking of you guys. Have a fabulous time! What an awesome way to honor Melinda and all the others who have battled this disease. You guys are in my prayers and I'm in awe of you!