Friday, July 13, 2007

I Don't Know What I'm Doing

That's right. I know you don't hear it often, but I don't know what I'm doing. My friends (hmmmjennyhmmm) have been after me for a while to start blogging, so, here I go!

Just to catch you up if I haven't talked to you in a while: I've been married for 8 1/2 years now. I turn 28 next week and my husband turns 30!!! Yikes! To tell you the truth, I give him a hard time about being old, but 30 really doesn't bother me. Most of my friends are in their 30's. Of course, I'm not there yet and I might have a meltdown, but that's for future posts, I'm sure.

I also have two AMAZING boys. Luke is 4 and Payt is 2. They are so much fun now! They are the best of friends and it melts my heart to see them hugging each other and smiling and having so much fun together. Sometime (soon, I hope) I will figure out how to get pictures up and I will post some pics of the two cutest little guys!

Well, thus ends my first post. I hope I can do this right. Keep checking back, I'll have more interesting things to say later!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Welcome to the blog world! It's about time!

See you Monday...

Jenny said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I'm glad you are now a part of the blogging world. You will be hooked, I promise;)

Gabe said...

Hey Pam. Welcome to the Blogosphere!