Friday, July 27, 2007

An Obsession

Not only am I counting down to football season, I'm already looking at all the TV network websites looking for dates of season premiers. Am I bad or what? This summer has been nice because none of my shows are on and I've been able to read several books, but I am ready for my shows to come back! Here are some of my favorites that I am looking forward to (in no particular order):

Lost (okay, it's a mid-season show and crazy, but a true obsession)
CSI
CSI:NY
CSI:Miami (I do NOT like David Caruso! Something better needs to come on Monday nights at 9!)
Without a Trace
Brothers and Sisters
Grey's Anatomy
Ugly Betty
ER (yes, still)
The Unit
Men In Trees
October Road
Law & Order SVU
Criminal Minds
The New Adventures of Old Christine
Two and a Half Men

Sad, I know! Surely there's something I forgot, too! I've only seen one new show that I think might be okay so far: it is a new show based on the Women's Murder Club books by James Patterson- it will be on Fridays.

You'll be proud, though. I have only been watching one show since the finale of Studio 60 (I'm so mad it got cancelled!), it is Traveler. Gotta watch something, right?!?

Now, don't think too badly of me... I try not to watch any TV (even in the Fall) when the boys are still awake. I LOVE my DVR. That's for me-time! Still bad, I know...

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Not bad at all! I looooove my DVR. It's great for those insomniac nights and lazy weekends.

I'm looking forward to most of those shows, as well. I'll have to put up my list one of these days....when you list them all out you do feel kind of obsessive! But you're definitely not the only one...