Friday, July 27, 2007

Red Shoes

Payt is quite fond of his red shoes. These are the cheap shoes I bought for him just to play in the yard in and get nasty. These are the ONLY shoes Payt will wear now. Earlier today the boys and I went into town for lunch and to rent a movie. On our way home, Payt fell asleep in the van. When we got home, I took his shoes off and put him in bed. 3 1/2 hours later, Payt wakes up screaming...
"MY SHOES!!!"
"Payt, it's okay..."
"M'shoes! M'shoes are gone!!!"
The kid sleeps for hours and hours and literally the first thing he thinks when he wakes up is that his shoes are gone. As you can see, I returned the shoes and he was still mad at me! I think we might have a problem when the shoes no longer fit.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute...my son too prefer wearing red color nike shoes and they appear so great to him...