Friday, September 12, 2008

Homecoming 2008 Featuring the BHS Class of 2021!

We had so much fun today at the homecoming festivities in our hometown! Luke's class was on a float (it took two floats, actually) during the parade this afternoon- that's him above, the last kid on the right. He was very excited to be in the parade, but I think he and all his buddies found it was actually quite boring to move along at snail pace and wave at a bunch of people you don't know. We enjoyed it, though!
Jenny L. and her boys, along with my parents, joined us to watch the happenings. Payt was excited to have on eof his best buddies, Wyatt, there. Aren't they cute!?!
Who says you can't let your kids play in the road? I think Payt & Wyatt had a little more fun than Cooper. Next year Luke will watch with you, Coop!
Nana & Gramps with Payter Tot.
And I couldn't resist posting this picture of Abram because he's so stinkin' cute!

Tonight Todd will take the boys to the big football game and I'll be enjoying a night sans kids at the Ladies Retreat. I LOVE this time of year!!!

0 comments: