Monday, September 1, 2008

Junkie

I am a CNN Junkie. There. I said it. Natural disasters strike and I can't stop watching. I may see the same footage over and over and over again, but it doesn't matter. I will spend an entire day on the couch glued to the coverage. I finally have a day off with no plans. I could be shopping. I could be walking. I could be just about anywhere else, but I'm not. I don't even know anybody near where they are talking about. Does that stop me? No. It doesn't.

My kudos to CNN, though. While Fox is talking about Republican VP nominee Sarah P.'s pregnant, unmarried 17-year-old daughter, CNN is sticking to the news that matters to people right now.

I need to get out more.

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean! I am like that with weather. It drives Russ nuts. During tornado season, Gary England and I are best friends. He's on my tv non-stop.