Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Totally" Boy

This morning I took Luke up to the bus stop at the top of our hill like I normally do to catch the school bus this morning. Payt, as usual, waited on the porch. Well, after the bus picked Luke up, I turned back down the hill to our house and what do I see? Payt is standing on the edge of the porch, facing the road (right as the bus is passing) with his pants down around his ankles... peeing. No shame.

Payt has also started using a new word... "Totally." As in, "I totally want that cereal," or "That's totally cool." When did my baby get so big? I totally don't know where he picked that up. *Sigh* They're getting so big.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you God for blessing me with girls.

Jenny said...

Thank you for the funniest thing I've heard/read today! Boys are NEVER boring, even when they sleep........