Friday, September 26, 2008

Yikes!

Okay, so I've been a serious slacker on the blogging lately. Hmm... let me see what I've been up to. Oh yes, premiere week. I love TV again! I made it all summer without really watching TV, but now that all the new episodes of my favorite shows have started, I'm hooked. Bad. First up was Dancing with the Stars. Cloris Leachman, really? Funny and all, but she seriously needs to go. I'm rooting for Maurice Green, Lance Bass, or maybe Toni Braxton. I'm sure I'll change my mind again next week. Anybody catch Criminal Minds??? Awesome! ER? The. Saddest. Episode. Ever. I cried. I'm not a crier, but I cried. So sad that it's the last season...

Anyway, I've also been keeping busy with Coffee Talk (shout out to my girls!), Race for the Cure stuff (go Team Evans!), bike rides with the family, work, etc, etc. Nothing too exciting, but it keeps me busy.

That's life in this household.

2 comments:

Mel said...

OK - So we finally got a DVR - and I thought I was recording ER but I was recording the Discovery Ch. - so I caught the end of ER and it was sad, I almost cried too and I don't usually do that either. I am loving the DVR basically so I can tape everything for Trey w/ ease. I watch The Biggest Loser, do you watch that? You are busy,(I think we all are) so thanks for the update.

Michelle said...

Love Dancing with the stars too. I'm cheering for Misty May and Brooke Burke.

ER- I hadn't watched but a few episodes over the last few seasons, but I watched last week and cried. Too sad.

Chuck started on Monday- very funny show.

Biggest Loser- LOVE it!

Still watching 90210- those girls are WAY too skinny.

Survivor- same thing year after year, but can't stop watching it.

I'm sure I'll do a post on my shows here soon.