Sunday, September 30, 2007

A Week in Review

Last week was Premiere Week, one of my favorite times of the year (yes, sad, I know). A week in review:

Monday: Dancing With the Stars- the Women. Holy cow! Cheetah Girl has some moves!
Two & A Half Men- funny as always, a little raunchy, but to be expected.
CSI: Miami. Don't ask why. I don't like David Caruso. But the crime... ahhhh... I love the crime.

Tuesday: Dancing With the Stars- the Men. Floyd Mayweather, I expected more. Wayne Newton, go home. Most of the guys had some good moves!
The Unit- Interesting storyline. I never know what's going to happen next. Good show you should watch!
Law & Order SVU- Mariska H. was awesome as usual. Not too fond of the haircut, but I'll get over it. And seriously, we all knew Munch couldn't be the Lieu for long.

Wednesday: Dancing With the Stars (I know! 3 nights in a row.... how awesome is that???). Skinny model with no muscle and no moves goes home. Not too sad about that.
Criminal Minds- This is only the second season I've been watching this show, but I love it! I could not believe they are going to get rid of Gideon!
Private Practice- Love it. Love the cast. I'm watching.
CSI:NY- Where do they come up with this stuff? Blood on the Statue of Liberty? As if. I still love it. Who doesn't like Gary Sinese?

Thursday: Ugly Betty- Guilty pleasure. So stupid, yet so funny.
CSI- This show rocks. It is absolutely captivating. They finally outed Sarah & Grissom.
Grey's Anatomy- I still don't like Izzy. Homewrecker.
Without a Trace- Thank goodness it's on a new night! I got so sick of missing half the episodes because I would set them to record and inevitably, a football game would go long and I'd only get a little bit of the show.
ER- I wish I could say I saw it. Stupid DVR.

Friday: Like I got to see anything. It was the Alameda Ladies Retreat- and it was awesome. Who needs sleep, anyway?

Saturday: OU Football. I needed sleep. I slept through the first 3 quarters on the couch. I woke up in time to see them LOSE. I won't even go there.

Sunday: Brothers & Sisters. I haven't gotten to watch it yet because I'm in here writing this. That reminds me... I need to go... the DVR awaits me. Later.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

I can relate to most of these shows. However, I don't watch any competitive/reality shows. Except "The Hills".

I did find 3 new shows I'll be investing my time in this year: Big Shots (like Desperate Housewives with 4 guys), Dirty Sexy Money, and (sigh, I hate to admit it) Private Practice.

I love DVR! I watched all of these over the weekend!

not so zen momma said...

I heart DVR. I'm glad to hear about Without a Trace, I had to erase it from my list when I kept recording half episodes.

I have a very similar schedule, but I am a Heroes junky. I read blogs on it and everything!

Michelle said...

Hello, my name is Michelle and I am addicted to tv.

I would rather give up my cell phone than my DVR. That is one of the best inventions of all time! Who needs commercials?

Here's my line-up:

Mon.: Chuck, Dancing with the Stars and the Bachelor. I can't wait until 24 comes back in Feb.

Tues: Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, Cavemen (it starts tonight- we'll see how it is) and Boston Legal- one of the BEST (but raunchiest) shows on tv.

Wed: Pushing Daisies (we'll see how it goes too). I watched Bionic Woman last week-it stunk. The acting was terrible. Can't wait until Lost comes back in February.

Thurs: Survivor, Smallville, CSI-Las Vegas (the best CSI out there. How can you stand to watch David Caruso? He's (pause) such (pause) a (pause) terrible (pause) actor) I'm also recording Big Shots. I forgot to record it last week, so I want to see what it's about.

Fri: Nothing really. Las Vegas stinks anymore.

Sat: Nothin'

Sun: Bret Michaels' Rock of Love. I'm so sad it's over! But so happy he chose Jes and Heather is stuck with a tattoo that says his name! HA! I can't wait to see the reunion show this Sunday!

Pam said...

Okay, so I just got around to watching Chuck- I had two episodes recorded on my DVR and just watched them both. Hilarious. it's so on my line-up.

Mel said...

Wow - that is really all I can say is WOW WOW WOW!!! I can not believe you people watch that much T.V. I can relate, b/c my husband watches just as much as you do Pam, but I just can't spend so much time watching T.V. I have two shows, "Til Death" ( sooooo funny) and "ER" - but I don't DVR them (or record) - (we don't have DVR) if I am around and I can watch them I do, if not, then I just miss the show. WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!!

Michelle said...

Mel- with a DVR, you can watch an hour long show in just 40-45 minutes. So see, you are saving time by owning a DVR. So in 2 hours, you can watch 3 hour-long shows instead of just two! That's my reasoning anyway.

Jenny said...

I'm not even posting on my site because I think Melica would totally freak out at the insane amount of TV I watch. TWO shows . . . seriously;)

Sunday: Desperate Housewives, Rock of Love(go Michelle!), Army Wives(on Lifetime, I am sad it will be off until March!)

Monday: The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars & Dr. 90210

Tuesday: Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser & LA Ink

Wednesday: America's Next Top Model(love it!), The Sopranos(on A&E), The Hills, LOST(January is to far way!), Private Practice(only new show this year I added)

Thursday: Survivor, Grey's Anatomy, The Office(PAM!), Real World & Newport Harbor(high school love)

Friday: Best Week Ever & The Soup

Saturday: Catch up day!

Way to much I realize, but the DVR is a life saver.