Thursday, September 20, 2007

What to say???

It's been several days since my last post and I'm already getting ribbed for not writing more. Well, I don't have anything too interesting, so here's a little collection of what's going on in my life right now:

The curse continues. Broke the hubcap on my van today. On a mailbox. On Jenny's mailbox. I think it's fair to say I no longer like my van or mailboxes.

Sooner born, and Sooner bred. Today when I picked Payt up from school, his teacher told me that he and Kamden earlier in the day had scooted their chairs together as close as they could, then they were shouting "Go OU!" "Boomer Sooner!" The teachers asked what they were doing. Their reply? "Watching an OU football game." We're raising them right. Last week Payt and Kamden played catch with a football at recess. THEY ARE ONLY 2!!!

I think I might be certifiable (crazy, that is). I am one of three sponsors taking some of our teen girls at church down to Dallas for the Revolve Tour. Did I mention that I don't like drama? There's a reason God gave me boys. I do think that it will be a great time, though. I'm looking forward to getting to know the girls better and to going to this kickin' conference. Let the good times roll!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Remind me not to ride with you anywhere.

Jenny said...

I'm with Michelle! Hey, maybe you should start a mailbox repair company?

Thanks for all the comedy in your posts - wish I could write as well.

Take care

Amy S. Grant said...

I'd say you're certifiable. Join the club - I have three with me all the time!

But, that does sound like fun.