Sunday, September 16, 2007

What's On Your iPod?

Somebody asked me the other day what I listen to on my iPod. I thought it would be kind of fun to share what I listen to, and see what all of you are listening to out there. Here it goes:

*Collective Soul
*Bon Jovi (the old stuff, you know, "You Give Love a Bad Name...")
*Live
*Def Leppard ("Pour Some Sugar On Me" is one of my all-time faves)
*Van Halen
*Bryan Adams
*Oasis (as in "Champagne Supernova," not our church Oasis CD)
*Counting Crows
*The Verve
*REO Speedwagon
*Phil Wickham
*Ben Folds Five
*Creed
*Bush
*The Temptations
*A few songs from "Dirty Dancing" and "Top Gun"

That's pretty much it. I hope to get some Pearl Jam on there soon and a few other things. What do you listen to?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So funny that you posted this. I've been working all weekend on something similar. Favorite verses of songs on my iPod...coming soon.

I have a lot of those same things on my iPod. Just add in some cheesy Britney Spears. But, I'm not the only one! Ms. Adcox is notorious for her love of girl pop!

Michelle said...

I have different playlists for my different types of music. My favorite running music: Pink, Lenny Kravitz, INXS, Madonna, Tom Petty and Janet Jackson.

Cool Down music: Josh Groban (love him!), Michelle Branch, Sheryl Crow, Nickelback, Sarah McLachlan, and Enya

Christian Playlist: Ginny Owens, Michelle Tumes, MercyMe, Third Day, Casting Crowns, and Mark Schultz.

Piano music: George Winston and Jim Brickman (not the one from church)

But on my favs list is: Coldplay, Enya, Faith Hill, The Fray, Lenny Kravitz, Tom Petty, Sheryl Crow, U2, Daughtry, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie Underwood (American Idol junkie)

Mel said...

welll let me see......what's on my ipod......hmmmmm nothing b/c I don't have one - hehehehee - I love listening to music, but I don't listen as much since I had kids - it seems to be "added noise" which I don't need. When we are in the van we listen to Christian Mix; song by kids, which my kids love and I like it too. When it is just Abby and me we listen to some Dixie Chicks, Abby likes the "girl singers" That is about it - I like Kelly Clarkson and a lot of 80's music, my older brother made me a mix of 80's and 90's and it is great, but I don't listen to it much.