Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Tidbits

Here are a few random tidbits from the past week:

Tonight as I went around the house holding Payt's hand and looking for his precious blankie, Payt teared up and finally said, "Maybe it died." Where does he get this stuff?
----------

I don't know why.
----------


This is a normal scene at our house. Except I'm not sure when or how Luke learned the M.C. Hammer move.

----------

Too cute.

----------

Luke was pumped about his school's skate night. He did awesome skating without any help!

----------

Hello, Blanchard teachers: Meet Trouble.

This is Luke with his buddies Wyatt and Whit at skate night.

----------

I think Payt might kill me in my sleep one day if he ever finds out that his "plumber" picture was online for the world to see. I guess that's a worry for another day. Today I think it's pretty funny!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you'd better hide the weapons for sure. I think it's too cute though! Wouldn't ya love to know what they're thinkin' sometimes?

Schwebbie said...

Just say no to crack.

Jeremy Kenney said...

Funny! Got to love rasing boys!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad I don't have a boy. ;)

Mel said...

hahahaha - that pic. was too funny. All the pictures were cute, I love pictures!!

Jenny said...

Aren't little boys just great???? I just don't understand the male brain. We are in the same boat...at least I have a female dog in the house to connect with! I should take more photos, but I think I'm more embarassed than they would ever be that it was MY kid! ha