Sunday, August 26, 2007

Crush.

It's official. Luke has his first crusH. ThIs is Luke and Hope a few months ago...you should see them now! Hope is a really sweet girl in our church Life Group. They follow each other around at LG and at church, giGgling and carrying on. Hope thinks it's hilArious when Luke pretends to run into walls, bounce off of walls, and fall down and Hope laughing, of course, keeps Luke doing these things. Last week at LG they found some plastic handcuffs at CoopeR's house and the next thing we knew, theY were handcuffed to each other running around the yard. This is unreal- I am afraid I'm going to turn around and Luke is going to have his first kiss- YIKES!

I know I have a cute kid and all, but this is the SECOND girl to have a crush on him. The first was another sweet girl from his Mother's Day out program named Trinity. She liked to tell me that she and Luke were going to get married. She even wrote him love notes at home!!! I still see Trinity when I drop Payt off at school, and she always asks me where Luke is.

Did I mention that Luke is only 4??? He's gonna be a heartbreaker. I don't think I'm ready for this. Sigh.

2 comments:

Cary said...

Gary, Pam says Hi.

John said...

Don't hate the player...hate the game!