Wednesday, August 29, 2007

So Happy Together

Okay, so it's a little early for Halloween, but aren't they cute?!? I love Halloween and Halloween costumes, and my kids love dressing up! Today we went to Old Navy and got our costumes. Luke was very excited and decided he wanted to wear his costume in the mall. I decided he would not. I'm convinced that if we let the child choose his own clothes he would rotate only between Buzz Lightyear, Cowboy, Pumpkin, and Firefighter. Seriously, he loves to wear costumes!

As for Payt, he had no choice what he would be this year. I saw the skunk costume and knew is was perfect! We've been watching some Looney Tunes DVDs lately so Payt likes to say that he is going to be "dadada Poo" (Pepe Le Pew). And as much as Luke likes to dress up, Payt likes juice. That is why he has a cup with him in EVERY picture!

I love the Fall. Football, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Basketball, Christmas (ok, so this is more winter, but you know what I mean)... it's the best time of the year!

1 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

and what a precious dadada Poo he is!