Monday, August 6, 2007

Ouch!

Luke had a rough morning. The boys went outside early this morning to play while Todd was watering the plants. Luke was on his bike goofing around with Payt when Payt decided to push Luke off of his bike (he's pretty tough for a 2-year-old). Let's just say there was a gaping hole in Luke's forehead. Todd brought him in and we got Luke cleaned up and sat him at the table while Todd went to change clothes to take luke to Urgent Care. While we were waiting, Luke was whining that he didn't want to leave:


"Luke, you need to go so the doctor can look at your head."
"Is it my noggin?"
"Yes, it's your noggin."
Then, in the saddest, most pitiful voice I've ever heard, "Did it fall off?"
I couldn't help but laugh.


Six stitches later, Luke is chillin' on the couch, watching a movie. As for Payt, he got in trouble, but I must say, it's hard to get onto a kid this cute.

2 comments:

Amy S. Grant said...

Pam! I found ya through Cary's links. And who are those huge boys in your pictures? You have babies, remember? They are both very handsome!

Pam said...

Thanks, Amy! I think they're pretty cute (not that I'm partial, or anything!). Thanks for looking me up! Hope all is well in Tennessee. Tell John and the girls hi for us!