Thursday, August 9, 2007

Seriously?

So, I've been wanting to watch the new Zodiac movie for a while, and it finally came out on video a few weeks ago. We rented it the first weekend it was out. I found it very interesting, but it left me wanting to know more about the notorious serial killer who haunted the west coast for so long. So.... I went to the library and checked out the book by Robert Graysmith (the newspaper cartoonist in the movie who becomes obsessed with Zodiac). I must say, I'm only halfway through the book, but I am so confused! This man (Graysmith) spent so much time investigating Zodiac that he has mountains of info and no good way to present it. There are some really fascinating details in the book, but if I were you, I'd stick to the movie (not that you were going to rush to the library to read the book- I know, I'm weird like that).

0 comments: